Dieting and Weight Loss Quiz
Answer “Yes” or “No” to the following questions:
- Do you think weight loss is a good way to improve your health?
- Do you ever feel hopeless about your weight?
- Are you careful with what you eat so you don’t have to exercise?
- Do you want to lose weight quick no matter what?
- Would you feel guilty or worried if you ate three normal meals everyday?
- If you have lost weight on a diet, did you gain it back after the diet ended?
- When you start a diet do you intend for it to become a lifestyle change?
- Do you stop exercising when you are not dieting?
- Do you sometimes feel desperate to lose weight?
- Have you done the same diet or diet program more than once?
- When you’re on a diet, do you end up “cheating’?
- Do you define foods as “good” and “bad” or “healthy” and “unhealthy”?
- Is it difficult to accept yourself because of your weight?
- Are other people concerned about your weight?
- Do you weigh yourself on a regular basis?
- Have you ever binged when you’re on a diet or after the diet ends?
- Have you ever taken supplements, shakes or injections, used diet pills or considered or had surgery in attempt to lose weight?
- Has your weight become a central focus in your life?
- Have you been on more than 5 diets in your life?
- Do you think eating 1800 calories a day is too much for you?
- Is it only possible to be healthy if you’re not overweight?
If you answered “Yes” to 5 or more of these questions, call today to schedule a free 15 minute telephone consultation – 414-774-6878 ext. 121.